Dell Hell Resolved?

Vindication! I heard from a Dell problem solver today. I am getting a new laptop! He said that it would take 15 business days, gave me an email confirmation with telephone and extension numbers and was incredibly polite and helpful. I feel so much better!

So, what did I accomplish today?
-1 pair of new school shoes, although I still need to get dress shoes for the wedding.
-Completed my 905 from my Michigan trip last month, which I should have had on my list but forgot. That worked out well because I got reimbursed for my parking as well!. So they gave me money instead of the other way around.
-Cleaned up the front yard so that I can mow the grass tomorrow.
-Re potted plants that I bought last month.
-Straightened up the porch some, not enough though.
-Got details from Household about cash advance on the credit card. Did an analysis that showed the cost would be about $22 as opposed to 28 for an overdraft fee and $60+ if I went to a Payday advance store. The kicker is, I need to pay the balance on the card my next paycheck for this to work this way.
-Learned how to use the "To-do" feature on my cellphone. I have a long list for tomorrow.

I talked to Katie-daughter today for awhile. She's stressing out over these last few days before her wedding on Sunday. She's not upset about Cassidy-grandchild's red hair though. That's a relief. Of course she hasn't seen it yet. I told her to put sticky notes on anything that I can pack up for her over Friday night and Saturday morning. She was really relieved that I could help her with it.

Rob did not send the money for the change in airline tickets for the grandchildren. He also told Stacey that he wanted to pick them up from the airport on Friday and take them to Hagerstown.
I don't think that's going to happen. I do expect some major unpleasantness with this visit for the kids. They want to see him, he wants to see them, just about everyone except their mother thinks there is going to be problems getting them back from him. Libby just says he doesn't want them full time. I hope she's right.

No comments: